- Create your own unique papers
- Learn the process of simple papermaking with ingredients found around the home and outdoors.
- Be inspired by the possibilities as you create alongside of others
- Use the equipment provided to make your creations.
Saturday, September 19
10 am - 3:30 pm
6724 - 86 St, Edmonton
- Create about 10 - 15 unique pieces of paper out of recycled watercolor paper, fabric, and "fluffy" seeds (from a choice of thistle, cattail, fireweed, foxtail, poplar, down feathers, onion skin).
- All supplies are included, including some infusions (i.e. pressed leaves and flowers)
- Help create the 6 vats of pulp in the morning at 2 meters apart
What to bring:
- a mask for when we are creating the paper in the afternoon
- a bag lunch or plan on going to the nearby Tm Hortons for the hour lunch break.
- (optional) your own infusions