4 Thursdays: Nov 19 - Dec 10
2 - 4 pm Mountain Time
- Gain confidence in painting in watercolor
- Explore techniques with the exercises given to practice on your own paintings
- Paint your favorite photo with personal coaching
- Recorded classes can be viewed again or later if you cannot make the "live" session.
- Questions can be asked ahead of the session if you will be missing it.
Comments from the last class:
"I love the student portal!"
"I am learning so much."
"Thank you for your wonderful teaching!"
For each class, I will send you a zoom link.
Before each class, I will have you send me an image of what you would like to work on and send a picture of your painting to that point. (Take a picture with your camera or phone download it to your computer to send in am email. Let me know if you have trouble with this. and we will look into alternatives.) Also include in your email any questions you might have about the painting or the process.
During the class time I will go through the images that were sent in and answer questions you and the other students have. The “class time” will be recorded so that even if you have to miss it, if you sent in your images and questions, I will cover them during the “class time.” The class time sessions will be split between answering questions, helping with paintings and showing some demonstrations.
There will be an assignment for each of you based on the photo reference you want to work on. As not everyone is an independent worker, there will also be a video available each week for you to learn from if you choose to and want more direction.